Jada Pinkett Smith’s response to her daughter Willow’s question gives fodder for thought to all mothers <3
* You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
* You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
* You cannot help little men by tearing down big men.
* You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.
* You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
* You cannot establish sound security on borrowed money.
* You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
* You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than you earn.
* You cannot build character and courage by destroying men’s initiative and independence.
* You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they can and should do for themselves.
Following this conversation, President Obama asked Michelle, “Why was he so interested in talking to you?” She mentioned that in her teenage years, he had been madly in love with her.
President Obama then said, “So if you had married him, you would now be the owner of this lovely restaurant?” Michelle responded, “No, if I had married him, he would now be the President Of The US.”
Believe it or not, sometimes it’s a woman that makes a man who he is! :-D
So for the single men that are still searching for a wife, may God help you to find that help mate that will turn you from ” a nobody” into “a somebody”. For that single lady that is reading this, may you be that blessing no man can do without.
Taken from a post by
A study in human nature of the Haves?
Serious fodder for thought.